In this workshop you will learn how to:
- recognise your own mindset and that of others
- easily adjust situations as a manager
- shift gears in your role as a manager
- use and apply coaching techniques
- use and apply conversation techniques
- make an evaluation of your (co-)workers
Step away from the classic hard approach to leadership and learn how to activate people's abilities by adopting a coaching attitude.
Which mindset do you use as a manager in interaction with (co-)workers to continuously trigger them to develop and maintain a lively attitude?
After this workshop you know
- how to lead your organisation
- how you can steer and stimulate your people
- what causes problems
- How to solve problems
- how to adapt to the situation as a manager