We are very happy to offer our congress on 22/04/2020
Given the current measures of the government, this event will be streamed. This way you can experience everything in the comfort of your own living room with a group of well-known national and international speakers. You can watch the films again one to one month after the congress.
In the morning, the main focus will be on resources and tools that will be indispensable at that time.
In the afternoon, we will all be able to take a look at the 21st century with its AI, robots, exoskeletons, sensors in clothing and wearables. What makes sense and what doesn't? How can we best prepare ourselves? And what do we do to adapt and keep our brains in shape? Because all these technical gadgets may not be a threat at all to people who have a vital brain. And this congress will certainly help you with that.
GINA PEETERS, better known as Geena Lisa, is our new conference chairman. Gina has changed direction in her career as a presenter, broadcaster and actress and is now a coach at VRT. She teaches cognitive behavioral therapy, stands for stress and burnout prevention and gives heart coherence training. "It is good to dare to evolve and to look at what gives you energy."
FONS LEROY was at the head of the VDAB for more than 10 years. No one is better placed to describe how artificial intelligence will change our work and our way of thinking. "A third of the jobs in 2030 don't exist today," he said.
"Robots are our new colleagues."
FANNY MATHEUSEN has been providing training and coaching for over 20 years.
She is a practitioner, instructor and supervisor in the Deep Democracy Lewis method. She is the only trainer in Belgium to give the Level 1, 2, 3 and 4 trainings. Besides trainer, she is an experienced coach, facilitating group processes with the deep democracy method.
In leadership and in conversations, every perspective is important. Everyone is different and can optimize the quality of dialogue, consultation and decisions. It is "deep" because it goes beyond many traditional facilitation methodologies. Fanny brings this important subject matter in an engaging and interactive way with exercises and also with the necessary humor. The method is used in 20 countries around the world in various fields: business, education, healthcare, mediation, family counseling, partner counseling, politics.
LUC VAN IMSCHOOT is a laughter animator. Grease your laughing muscles.
Dr. LUC SWINNEN introduction is unnecessary. He is a specialist in the study of the workings of the brain, burnout and stress management. Already 20 years. He is also the author of 7 books and is a well-known speaker nationally and internationally. He is an organizer of lectures, seminars and this congress. (Of course with the help of Eddy Vandenbriele who will take care of all the paperwork).
Keynote: PROFESSOR DR ROSA MARIO BANOS is professor of psychopathology at the University of Valencia and head of the LabPsiTec-Valencia Research Group.
She is also Vice President and Head of several Spanish and European research programs related to cybertherapy. She works on our mental health and coaching techniques through computer science and communication techniques. She is the author of more than 300 articles and books in this field. As an international expert in this field, we brought her from Valencia to Brussels. In the house of the future of course. Everything is interactive and humorous.
All presentations are streamed. You can revisit the presentations for another month.
- 10.00 - 10.15 Introduction of the Congress by Gina Peeters.
- 10.15 - 11.00 Fons Leroy: how will artificial intelligence revolutionize the labor market? Will our brain be able to follow?
- 11.00 - 12.00 Fanny Matheusen highlights Deep Democracy. A modern form of communication.
- 12.00 - 12.15 Gina Lisa. Connection and heart coherence.
- 12.15 - 13.30 Pause
- 13.30 - 14.30 Luc Swinnen: lessons for our brain in the 21st century. Resilience in the future, tackling burn-out, the wandering nerve and a number of resources we will need to have at our disposal. Our brain is a network that has everything to offer. Just a little reset and tackle our autonomic nervous system as well. A range of practical tips.
- 14.35 - 15.35 Keynote Prof Dr. Rosa Maria Banos speaks on "Mental Health and Technologies: a relationship with a promising future." Prof Banos will entertainingly explain to us how the internet, smartphones, sensors, virtual reality and augmented reality are useful tools that contribute greatly to keeping our brain vital. You will be amazed at how the new technology can support anyone working with the mental well-being of their clients and patients.
- 15.35 - 16.00 Q&A and closing of the Congress.
Our laughter animator Luc Van Imschoot closes each session or with a thunderous refreshment of your laughing muscles.
195 euro ex. VAT. After 31/03 the price will be 225 euro ex.
Take timely action. This is a unique opportunity. Our specialist Maria Rosa Banos will not be seen by the general public after this event.
You can enroll by mailing email@example.com
Please include your name and address, possibly company name and VAT and don't forget to mention your telephone. Eddy will ensure a flawless finish.