Learn to facilitate through a variety of work formats and maximize the learning effect and experience.
Involve customers and other stakeholders in the development of new products and services or in solving complex problems.
Capture key moments, such as the reaction of participants, and use them for your own evaluation and learning process, as didactic material.
Do you (sometimes) feel that meetings take up a lot of time and are not very effective? Are meetings not always going as planned and do you have the feeling that their added value is limited?
Learn to guide webinars and web meetings and maximize results.
Learn to design workshops, facilitate them successfully and take them to the next level!
The training is aimed at trainers and consultants who need to transfer knowledge to teams.
Build on your basic skills as a trainer and learn which teaching methods and techniques you can use to involve people in the learning process.
Make the learning moment an attractive and stimulating experience, so that people are motivated to continue using the knowledge and skills they have developed, and to grow in this.
After this training you will be able to:
- Develop an authentic and natural style of training
- Present with self-confidence and facilitate learning processes
- Bring and keep people in 'learning mode'
- Get to work with learning resistance
- Engage people in group discussions and group exercises
- Develop and test new ways of working yourself
- Stimulate creativity and co-creation
- Work with large groups
What will you learn in this course?
- Authenticity and Self-confidence
- Becoming aware of your own mannerisms, catchwords, pitfalls
- How to develop an authentic and natural style
- Developing self-confidence
- From learning resistance to learning motivation
- What is learning resistance
- Working with the resistance
- Motivating and inspiring
- Learning & Storytelling
- Transcending oneself
- Learning beyond borders
- Working with large groups
Learn how to naturally encourage people to develop knowledge and hone their skills.
Certification as a trainer means that your skills as a trainer are recognized.
This independent certificate can be used as a reference for your own professional goals, although it is not a diploma.
Learn how to respond to learning goals and learning styles when designing your training.