NLP is a psychological toolbox that we use in the context of communication, coaching, leadership, teamwork, sales, marketing, business, change, etc.
You can use NLP techniques both for yourself and for other people.
Because different people expect different levels of application, we have divided our NLP training into parts.
This way we make NLP accessible for everyone and enable you to develop your NLP skills at your own pace.
Under the heading 'Brain Pirates', we regularly organise 'Parley' meetings.
During these evening sessions, we work with unusual brain-hacking techniques.
The NLP Intensive is the most accessible NLP training.
This online training is divided into four parts that can be learnt at your own pace, wherever and whenever you want.
Let's negotiate. Many people get chills just thinking about it. However, negotiating is as old as mankind itself.
By using some simple principles and easy to apply NLP techniques you can transform any negotiation situation into a Win-Win negotiation.
Every management training program emphasizes the importance of "people-skills. Managers must have the ability to communicate and lead effectively.
Learn powerful techniques to lead your people and teams toward common goals.
Certified NLP Practitioner and Master Practitioner
This is our most flexible yet fully-fledged NLP Practitioner course.
We customise the planning of the 18 sessions according to each participant's needs. This way, you learn NLP techniques at your own pace.
You would like to build on your NLP Practitioner skills and follow a full NLP Master Practitioner programme, but in your search you find that these are usually organised at times when you just can't do it?
If so, the NLP Master Practitioner Flex course is for you!
Dedicated to developing NLP skills, this is the standardised NLP training that most coaches, consultants, executives and entrepreneurs follow.
At the end of this course you will receive an internationally recognised NLP Practitioner certificate.
The Systemic NLP Practitioner is the most advanced NLP training. It is the natural follow-up of the Systemic NLP Practitioner. Only people with a recognised NLP Practitioner certificate can participate in this programme.
This course focuses on applying NLP for 'deep change' in both individuals and organisations. At the end of this programme you will also receive an internationally recognised NLP Master Practitioner certificate.
Our Systemic NLP courses are unique in that we explicitly integrate systemic principles and techniques. Hence the name 'Systemic NLP'. System thinking offers particularly effective levers when working in teams and organisations.
Moreover, as an NLP Practitioner or NLP Master Practitioner you can further develop and deepen your NLP skills at ubeon thanks to these unique NLP Masterclasses:
- NLP Masterclass - Modeler Coach
- NLP Masterclass - Personal Mastery & Generative NLP
- NLP Masterclass - Belief Change
- NLP Masterclass - Cultural Change
- NLP Masterclass - Storytelling
- NLP Masterclass - Deep Trance
- NLP Masterclass - Thought Control
Those who wish to deeply integrate NLP would do well to continue stimulating their learning process.
For this reason, we give certified NLP Practitioners and NLP Master Practitioners the opportunity to participate again as a 'Resource Person'.
- ubeon offers full-fledged NLP training courses that meet or even exceed the guidelines and standards of the Society of NLP. For example, our Systemic NLP Practitioner and Systemic NLP Master Practitioner courses each comprise 108 hours of teaching, which is considerably more than the prescribed 60 hours. The number of effective teaching hours is always stated on the respective course page.
- Our leading NLP trainer, Stephan Vanhaverbeke, has followed courses with various well-known NLP trainers (Richard Bandler, Robert Dilts, Judith DeLozier, Suzy Smith, ...) and received his NLP Trainer certificate from Robert Dilts, the founder of Systemic NLP.
- The NLP Practitioner and NLP Master Practitioner certificates awarded by the ubeon are recognised by NLP University (Santa Cruz). University California Santa Cruz' or 'UCSC' is the university where NLP originated.
- ubeon is a recognized training institute. Therefore you can make use of several subsidy measures.
- The groups have a minimum of 6 and a maximum of 12 participants. This way, the trainer can keep his full attention on each individual participant and optimally respond to their questions, examples and situations.
- The price includes: training, supervision, lunch, refreshments and syllabus.
- All our NLP training courses take place at the Oosterhoeve. For those who want to dine and/or stay overnight there are several nice restaurants and B&B's in Oosterzele within walking or biking distance.