For whom is this training?
For anyone who followed the Systemic NLP Practitioner and wants to deepen their systemic insights.
Why this training?
Modeling in NLP literally means: dissecting, deploying and further developing the active thinking styles, strategies and patterns of a successful example.
At a certain point a 'model' emerges that you can install, in yourself and in others. We base this extensively on the work of Richard Bandler, John Grinder and Robert Dilts.
After this training you are able to
- Through advanced observation and calibration techniques, you can dissect, deploy, model and install the strategies and thinking styles of people.
- This Masterclass is laced with coaching exercises. In this way you learn to create a safe environment for your coachee and afterwards you are able to bring about deep changes, even without your coachee having spoken a single word.
What will you learn in this course?
- The principles of Modelling
- Setting up a Coach Container
- Advanced calibration techniques
- The Multilevel S.C.O.R.E. (NLP Coaching Procedure)
- Recognizing the Meta Programs
- Using Meta Model III in the context of Modeling
- The "original" Logical Categories as defined by Gregory Bateson
- The systemic coherence and various categories of resources
- Integration of emotional resources (NLP Coaching Procedure)
- Dancing the S.C.O.R.E. (NLP Coaching Procedure)