For whom is this training?
For anyone who followed the Systemic NLP Practitioner and wants to deepen their systemic insights.
Why this training?
Who doesn't feel challenged when a colleague, friend or family member takes you aside to offer help, advice or a listening ear on a personal matter? Should we put on the 'coaching' hat straight away? Perhaps not.
Mastery means that you can work from your deepest 'I', an interplay of Ego & Soul. Generative means that what you do, delivers something. And that is not necessarily a ready-made solution, but often an openness that allows and welcomes a natural solution.
What will you learn in this course?
- The Patterns of Mastery
- The Archetypal Energies
- Developing a personal ecology
- Vision, Mission, Ambition & Role: "Ego & Soul".
- Evoking Presence & Trance States in yourself and others
- The principles of the Relational Self
- The principles of Active Sponsorship
- Cultivating a 'Generative Field Mind' (NLP procedure)
- Generating a 'Future Self' (NLP procedure)