You may have heard of hypnosis, NLP or other trance induction techniques. These are methods that people use to induce "trance states.
Unlike what you see in movies or on television, inducing and deepening trances does not require special tricks such as moving pendulums or watches, crystal balls or candles.
Trances occur so naturally that you could induce and deepen them simply by interacting and talking to people in a specific way.
As a certified NLP trainer, Stephan combines cognitive behavioral therapy, Neuro-Linguistic Programming with hypnosis.
Stephan has been working with hypnosis and its related techniques since he was a child. Today he teaches you how to apply these principles and techniques in dealing with people in various contexts such as business, education, therapy, coaching, training, etc.
Trance & Hypnosis
- What is trance?(29:23)
- Characteristics of trance(31:26)
- Which trance(s) help you and which ones don't?(34:16)
- Hypnosis and trance demystified(38:10)
- Steps to induce a trance(6:48)
- Presence oefening - Demonstratie(17:50)
- Presence practice - Feedback(3:34)
- Setup for creating Generative Field(4:24)
- Direct and indirect hypnosis(19:56)
- Unconscious attractors(8:00)
- Magic words(17:18)
- Magic words - Demonstration(17:36)
- Hypnosis as a tool(4:43)