Do you hear sometimes:
- "my calendar is full of useless meetings"
"Our meetings are often one-way"
"They could have just sent me the information from this meeting by e-mail, and I would have saved time.
"During our meetings, no one dares to say what it is really about"
"Plans are often made during our meeting, but nothing comes of it afterwards.
"I am the person who opens my mouth during meetings"
Meetings, however, are THE method in teams & organizations to drive engagement and involvement, increase participation and tune the violins.
We learn to fill out reports, get training on sales skills and CRM systems, but we don't learn to work successfully and optimally together. Everyone does, absolutely from a positive intention, as they think they should.
If you handle the meeting well, it is a very strong and efficient motivator to achieve the business goals in a goal-oriented and driven way. Together!
In my role as team manager, I tinkered with the right method and discovered the power of strong and efficient meetings that did what they were supposed to do: inform, motivate, engage, and increase team spirit optimally. It became the ultimate way to achieve our goals with ease.
What will you learn in this training?
- What ingredients make up a strong meeting?
- What is the best structure?
- How do you organize participation without lapsing into chaos?
- How do you involve everyone, even the more introverted types?
- Do's and don'ts
- How often do you do meetings and for how long?
- Make it a "team moment".
- The important 2-way traffic: how do you handle it?